Simplyhealth Professionals (formerly Denplan) is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking for dentists and their patients for nearly 30 years. They support you to budget for your private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market theirs’ is one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
Denplan patients are given the best possible service (from the UK-based call centre) from the moment you join. To find out more about us go to www.denplan.co.uk or of course arrange an appointment with your dentist for a quotation.
- Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatment
- The amount you pay is decided by your dentist and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need
- After an initial assessment by the dentist of your oral health (for which you may be charged) you will be placed into one of five fee categories
- Denplan Care includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) (link to Denplan’s website) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Routine and restorative dental care includes:
- Oral health checks
- Up to 2 Hygiene treatments per year (terms and conditions apply
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions (excluding wisdom teeth)
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist, except when you need temporary emergency dental treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.