Why join our Membership Plan?
When you join our Privilege Membership plan the cost of your regular appointments are spread throughout the year so you don’t have to pay at each visit. In fact, the cost works out at just a few affordable pence per day. As a Privilege Plan member you will also enjoy reductions in the cost of dental treatment when required.
Apart from access to exclusive benefits and discounts, becoming a member of Privilege Plan ensures your dental care is tailored to meet your personal needs, at intervals that your dentist or hygienist has decided are clinically necessary. This means we can help you to achieve and maintain good oral health within an affordable monthly budget for you and your family.
To keep you fully informed of our policies please note the following:
- There is a once only £10 administration joining fee which will be taken at your first monthly collection
- Your monthly payments will be taken on or around the 10th of each month by our administrators Privilege Plan Ltd
- Privilege Plan will appear on your bank statement
- We are not able to alter the date of the Direct Debit payment
- You will not be asked to sign a contract and you may leave the plan at any time by contacting your bank or building society or directly with Privilege Plan Ltd on 01536 771219
- If your Direct Debit payments fail three times consecutively we may cancel your membership
- Patients are responsible for making and attending their appointments
- Appointments are subject to availability
- If you fail to attend an appointment provided within your plan a fee may be chargeable at your next appointment
- Entitlements not used in any given period may not be carried forward or refunded unless agreed in advance with the practice manager
- Your membership is continuous and does not require renewing each year
- In the unlikely event of you cancelling your plan you may be required to pay for your last appointment if it has not been covered by your plan payments and we reserve the right to recover discounts applied to private dental treatment carried out in the preceding six months.
We have found patients who belong to our membership plan enjoy better oral health and often don’t require the same level of dental treatment as those patients who don’t belong to a scheme. This is because patients attend on a more regular basis which means we can focus on the prevention of dental disease and can intervene quickly to resolve any oral condition that may lead to dental or gum disease. Dr Selvaraj Balaji, Principal Dentist.
How do I join Privilege Plan?
You simply need to see your dentist or call the practice to find out which plan is right for you and then complete the application and Direct Debit form.
How much does it cost?
There is a once only £10 administration joining fee that will be added to your first monthly payment, after that there are no extra payments, just the agreed monthly amount that covers all your benefits.
Is my personal information safe when I join Privilege Plan?
You can be sure that both the practice team and the administrators (Privilege Plan Ltd) take your privacy and the security of your personal information very seriously. Your personal details will be secure and you will not receive unsolicited marketing literature for any associated financial products or services.
Meadow Walk Privilege Plan provides great value and includes a range of benefits for just £19.35 per month which works out at less than 63p per day for your regular dental care.
|2 annual dental examinations||Inclusive||£100.00|
|2 hygiene treatments||Inclusive||£120.00|
|Half price small X-rays (when clinically necessary)||£7.00||£14.00|
|10% discount off dental treatment||Inclusive||N/A|
|£250 off course of dental implant treatment*||Inclusive||N/A|
|Worldwide Dental Accident and Emergency Insurance**||Inclusive||N/A|
Should you require 4 hygiene treatments per year add £9.48 to your monthly payment
*Please note additional 10% discounts not applicable to implant treatments
Our plans are flexible to meet your needs and can be tailored to suit the number of examinations and hygiene appointments recommended by your dentist to maintain oral health.
**Worldwide Accident and Emergency Insurance
As member of the plan you will be registered with your dentist’s accident and emergency insurance which covers:
- Treatment following accidents
- Emergency Treatment at another practice whilst away from home or outside of published practice opening times
- Oral cancer cover (if diagnosed – one off sum of £3000)
These are subject to your practice being able to recover the cost of such treatment under the terms of the insurance policy it has taken for this purpose. A full copy wording of this policy is available upon request. The insurance is arranged through Lloyd & Whyte Ltd. who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.